Many organisations and individuals alike have unexpectedly been thrust into a new reality…
A reality where organisations have had to adapt from face to face meetings, training, conferences and sales to a new digital version of reality; holding online meetings, classes and webinars in order to practice social distancing. A reality where hand shaking, a norm of business etiquette in forming connections, is now considered a safety hazard for both parties. A reality where certainty and clarity no longer exist (and are unlikely to exist for months to come). In times like this resilience training can mean the difference between your team surviving change and thriving in it.
We are all racing to adapt, and at the same time trying to cope, with rising levels of stress and anxiety. In addition, the current economic climate, constant workplace disruptions and unpredictable load-shedding has created conditions that are contributing to job uncertainty, financial stress and a reduction in employee well-being and productivity. Generally, employers are cutting cost and demanding more from fewer employees. They want high levels of productivity and performance, and often a company’s success depends on the creativity, motivation and dependability of the workforce. Employers want resilient employees, who can navigate through uncertainty, ambiguity, change, pressure and have personal coping strategies that mean they can manage their personal stress levels. Business leaders who are good role models understand that employee health, wellbeing and engagement are a competitive advantage. Economic downturns do not last forever, however constant change and uncertainty are here to stay.
Building Resilience is the key not just to coping, but flourishing, in an increasingly complex and volatile world. Imagine having abundant inner strength and resourcefulness to withstand and recover quickly from whatever difficulties life may throw at you. Building resilience within your workforce helps individuals to perform at their highest levels and cope well during periods of change and adversity. Whilst resilience is often thought of as something that individuals are born with (i.e. you either have it or you don’t), research shows that there is much that can be done to help individuals to improve their personal resilience levels.
One of the ways to build resilience is through a resilience training workshop.
LifeLine Corporate is currently offering 20% discount of ALL training’s and workshops!
- All Employees of all levels
- Middle to senior management looking to manage employees stress and build resilience
- To achieve a better understanding of what is stress and the physiological and psychological impact this has on the body and mind
- To summarize an understanding of the stress curve
- To unpack the notion of resiliency and why its so important in our workforce
- To demonstrate resiliency skills around what is within our control and what is out of our control
- Practical ways of enhancing resilience at work and at home
- To better manage and improve on stress management skills
- To de-clutter and discuss stress into manageable portions.
- 1 week ( +- 9 hours)
Lessons: 4 Lessons, one lesson per week for 4 weeks.
- Each lesson will be 2 hours long and an hour long on the last session
- On the last session there will be a virtual Question and Answer and Coaching session. This is useful with assistance on challenges participants are facing on how to apply these new skills.
e Learning supported by Facilitation through Zoom. A registration link will be sent to participants where they will be require to fill in their details. They will then be sent the zoom meeting ID and password whereby only those who have registered will be allowed entry onto the session. Once all participants are in, the meeting will be locked to protect the participants from unwanted hackers.
APPROACH TO TRAINING:
This is an online interactive course and there will be plenty of engagement between the participant and the trainer. The approach will include:
- Virtual exercises by incorporating real life scenarios
- Virtual breakaway room for small group discussions
- Online worksheets
DATE AND TIMES:
Weekly lessons from 09H00 – 11H00 online on Zoom. Participants will be required to check in 5 min before to ensure stable network connectivity
- 24 June 2020
- 1 July 2020
- 8 July 2020
- 15 July 2020
- 22 July 2020 (Wrapping up and facilitated coaching session with Q and A – 1 hour)
|Payment Fee||Per Person|
|Price per Delegate||R700.00|
|Further Discount of 6 or more (Dates TBC discussed)||R550.00|
Booking Form will be sent upon confirmation of attendence.
There is no VAT charge on our training as we are an NPO and exempt from charging VAT on our training related courses.
Reading materials will be forwarded to the participants after the start of Day 1 Upon acceptance of quotation.
Full terms and conditions apply