LifeLine Johannesburg, centrally located in the heart of Norwood, offers 4 small training/breakaway rooms which are ideal for comfortable seating around 10-12 delegates.
Pick from several seating arrangements to suit all styles of learning such as cinema style seating, U-shape or school room.
- Facilities and amenities available:
– Tea and coffee facilities
– Portable heaters
– Flip charts, white board markers
– Data projectors
– Sound system and PA
– Water Station
– built in wall heaters
– Secure Parking
– LifeLine in house catering (You are most welcome to bring your own caterer as well)
– Black mesh chairs
– Wooden rectangular tables
– Ablution facilities available
– Crockery can be provided for up to 20 delegates, thereafter, you will need to supply your own equipment
- Booking Options
– Venue may be hired out half day or full day
– 4 standardized conference rooms that can seat up to 12 delegates each
– Ideal for for small meetings, conferences, workshops, examinations etc
Please contact Bernadette on (011) 728-1331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a tailored quote and exact costs to match your venue requirements.